
I can’t believe it’s December already. I really dread the month. With the holidays and all. Especially now that I have to think and decide again where to spend Christmas eve. I wish things were like when I was a kid. Oh well. Today I woke up around 9am. Fixed myself a cup of coffee and watched a couple of episodes of One Tree Hill. I am already on its 4th season. NJ texted, asking if were still on. I actually invited him last night to watch Twilight after lunch today. But my sister and I haven’t finalized our plans for the day so I told him to just go with his other plans. Though I really wanted to go to the movies with him. It was already 2pm when we decided to go to robplace in Malate. I sent a gm to all the TLs asking who was in the area. Puff said she was already there with her 'jowa', and a faint picture of her husband(the one I met in Divisoria) registered in my mind. I asked my sister and lola if they wanted to watch Twilight but they said they’d rather go windowshopping. So I went to meet Puff. She intoduced me to a guy so uberly gorgeous I wanted to cry. His eyes playing between the shades of blue and green. Puff introduced him as her ex-boyfriend, but I doubted it. I was so mesmerized I didn’t even hear Puff say his name though I’m pretty sure she did. The guy asked how I was doing, and it was very difficult for me to place his accent. So I asked. A german, from Hamburg. Nice. He was friendly. He asked a few questions that I answered in the sweetest manner I could muster. PAPAMPAM ang fotah. Puff met him in Boracay three years ago. They kept in touch with each other ever since. I asked him if he's in town for business. No, he actually flew to Manila just to see Puff. He'll be staying till Thursday. Ang ganda ng FOTAH. Pasamba ateh!!!Puff said they already baught tickets for the 3:40 screening. So I fell in line to get my ticket but the 3:40 screening was already full. Then I saw four of our girlfriends from school. They’re really not part of the TL group but I’m also close to them. So I watched the movie with them.

The book was an easy-read. The movie was a clean adaptation of the book. It was an easy-viewing. Nothing special. But bearable anyhow. Nothing like Interview With The Vampire or Queen of The Damned. More of like The Forsaken, but more playful. I can name three good things about the movie though. 1st, Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen was incredibly delicious. 2nd, Cam Gigandet as the bad vampire James was really hot as hell. If I were a vampire, they would be my Bella. I will have to fight the temptation, cause I’m sure I won’t get enough of them. Gorgeous guys. 3rd, the part where Edward showed Bella what happens when he’s exposed to the sun. It was nothing like I’d imagined when I was reading the book. It was majestic, the way Edward’s skin shone like thousands of diamonds were clinging to it. Magical, really. But I was frustrated that I didn’t see canines growing. No fangs whatsoever.
I don’t know. The movie was good. I’m glad I saw it. But somehow, I’m sad that it wasn’t NJ I was with. I have to get him out of my mind. At least for now. I have a long quizz tomorrow. I have to review.


The book was an easy-read. The movie was a clean adaptation of the book. It was an easy-viewing. Nothing special. But bearable anyhow. Nothing like Interview With The Vampire or Queen of The Damned. More of like The Forsaken, but more playful. I can name three good things about the movie though. 1st, Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen was incredibly delicious. 2nd, Cam Gigandet as the bad vampire James was really hot as hell. If I were a vampire, they would be my Bella. I will have to fight the temptation, cause I’m sure I won’t get enough of them. Gorgeous guys. 3rd, the part where Edward showed Bella what happens when he’s exposed to the sun. It was nothing like I’d imagined when I was reading the book. It was majestic, the way Edward’s skin shone like thousands of diamonds were clinging to it. Magical, really. But I was frustrated that I didn’t see canines growing. No fangs whatsoever.
I don’t know. The movie was good. I’m glad I saw it. But somehow, I’m sad that it wasn’t NJ I was with. I have to get him out of my mind. At least for now. I have a long quizz tomorrow. I have to review.

But I have to ask, if you’re given a chance to be seventeen forever. Will you go for it?
No comments:
Post a Comment