Pages

Saturday, December 13, 2008

The boy i might have known....

I was at robplace with Asia, Cinder and NJ yesterday (dec12). I really didn’t enjoy since Cinder was with us. I was all grumpy and the occasional teasing from Asia didn’t help. Argggh… I hate it. I’m not avoiding her because that’s impossible anyways. But I don’t wana be around NJ the same time that she is. I know, I know…. I’m such a dinky dumdum.

We had our exam in NSTP today (dec13). Afte the exam, we dropped by the center gate where our college’s choral was performing. Honey was a part of the group and we wanted to show our support. Maine, LA and I went to SM Manila afterwards. We were in jollibee when I noticed this guy on the other table. I was positive that I knew him from somewhere. I just couldn’t remember. But then I realized that he just probably looked like my cousin’s cousin that I once dated. Maine looked for a gift that she’s going to give RJ next week. I haven’t decided what to give BBB. I really want it to be special. Puri ko nalang kaya ibigay ko? Hahaha….. Kung meron lang sana ako nun. Hmmmmmmmp

I’m going to bed. Maaga pa ako bukas. we’ll visit our adopted NSTP community tomorrow morning and go to RTU to watch BBB (and his team) play against San Beda Alabang that will start 12pm. I hope they win……

Since I don’t have anything to write about, let me give you Eugen Bauder. I got the biggest crush on this supermodel for the longest time now….

so watchutink?

No comments: