I was over at Inang Diyoza’s kingdom earlier and read how misery found him just in time for the holidays. Talk about great timing. Misery like loneliness is always a mean son of a bitch. I checked my friendster account. Superman has updated his profile. The boy whom I left Pierre for. No, Pierre left me because of the boy. Okay, I’m a little confused now. Mabe because of the times spent in denial. When I kept on making myself believe that everything was just a bad dream and I was going to wake up in the count of three. The thing is I didn’t really go on chasing Pierre when he decided to end up our five-year relationship on the very day of our 5th anniversary. Again, great timing huh?! Because I thought that Superman will be there. Could I be more wrong with that thought?I viewed his pictures. He gained weight, making him look manlier now. He still have that boyish grin though. He’s got a new girlfriend. Surprisingly, it didn’t hurt. Not a bit. I have moved on. So I clicked on the ‘send message’ button.
‘Kumusta ka naman? Ano na pinagkakaabalahan mo at hindi ka nagpaparamdam? Magtext ka naman.’
Okay, that’s casual to me. We used to be good friends. Till one of us fell in love, and the other took advantage. Thus, started a series of heartaches, sufferings, and sacrifices that worthy of a slot in ABS-CBN’s primetime. But that’s all over now. They are all suspended, hanging somewhere back in time. Maybe it’s time to reestablish the friendship that was once good. How long can we avoid each other anyway? Our families are friends. The question now is, how long before he finds the courage to get involve with me again?
I kept on browsing and I found this on some random profile over at lifeout.

Really cheesy. But then yes, I want that, too. BWAH!
Photo from Ohlalamag.com
2 comments:
Wala namang katarungan ang 5 years anniv nyo tas nag break kayo. kaluka yun. DI ko ata makekeri.
aminin mo na lang na minsan masarap balikan ang tagpong kasama mo sya kahit mapait ang katapusan. :)
ouch!
MAKE OUT IN THE POURING RAIN!
Ex baboy and I did that. As for me, I just want/need someone who would stay. 'Nuff said!
Post a Comment