Pages

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Blurry weekend... and RAM

We spent the whole Friday(nov21) at T-spot, playing this game that EllaB, Maine and Asia thought of. Each will ask a question and everybody will answer. We started with the basics like, who’s the hottest of the TL girls? Boys? Till Maine asked if you could fuck one of the TLs, who wouldit be? I wasn’t surprised of the answers but the reasons they gave, crazzzzzzzzzy. NJ and Cinder are already doing each other, so clearly it had to be somebody else. I wanted NJ (heler), NJ wanted Puff (hmmmm), Cinder wanted me (eeeew). But most of the girls picked Joseph. Guapo naman talaga kasi. Anyways, we went to KFC for dinner. Asia’s bf Graham dropped by. So did Bart, EllaB’s bf. It was already seven when we went home. I found 2 empty bottles of beer in the kitchen. Turned out my brother and his wife came to visit earlier. I wished they waited for me. I miss them. Ram's out of PinoyFearFactor, and i am sad.

Saturday(nov22), no NSTP class. LA, Maine and I took a cab to centerpoint. Maine was going to meet up with her father’s second wife. It’s all complex. But then that’s what makes life exciting, I guess. Its complexities. LA and I went window shopping to give Maine time and the woman talk. It lasted half an hour. We went to robplace afterwards. I had to pick up my hardbound copy of twilight at powerbooks. I wanted to read it before watching the movie. It was already 8pm when I reached home. I went to bed and started reading. Next thing I knew, my sister was waking me up. It was past midnight, she said my friends Ray and Melvin was at the door. Turned out that they were visiting a friend in the neighborhood. I went with them. We just hung-out. I left around four and went back to sleep.

No comments: