Pages

Friday, January 28, 2011

Tired....

Physically exhausted.

Mentally drained.

Emotionally wrecked.


And this is how it feels pag nagkasabay sabay?

No. I'm not telling you why. This time I will have to carry my own hell. I brought this upon myself anyways.

I just need to be happy again. Because I used to. And I miss being happy.

So I am going home.


Mapapasaya ako ng mga pamangkin ko.

At alam kong matutuwa sila sa mga binili kong goggles nila.

See you in a bit BOLINAO!

and oh, HAPPY BIRTHDAY BASTI! Tita Yj loves you so muuuuuuuuuuuuuch!

11 comments:

ZaiZai said...

iba talaga ang happiness na dulot ng mga bagets :) return to innocence ang drama :) tc and enjoy your trip te! :)

Mugen said...

Bakla tayo, we conquer our own hell. Hehehe. :)

Cheers! Beso na rin!!

Sean said...

awww. kids never fail to cheer me up as well. have a good weekend yj.

claudiopoi said...

feel better yj!
i think it must be the weather, kasi ganyan din ang nararamdaman ko eh. hugs!

citybuoy said...

What's wrong, friend? We haven't seen each other in what feels like years.

Momel said...

You and Kiks -- same ideas, same mood, different posts. Is this going to be a trend of sorts?

Oh, Bolinao! Will be there on March 4 to March 6. Are the boys any good?

Muahness from Pasig Citehh!

poks said...

home sweet home!! kainggit!

PMS lang yan wag mo masyadong dibdibin!

Kane said...

Yj, you okay? I hope things are better.

Kane

Ayie Marcos said...

Namimiss mo na nga sya...=(

Nishi said...

Bakasyon ang sagot sa lahat.

Anonymous said...

be happy soon sir! :D