I'm juggling practicum at a catholic highschool and 28 units at the university.
My English to Filipino and Filipino to English poem translations are due this Saturday. I haven't started working on them.
I need to start preparing instructional materials, think of a motivation, and proper evaluation, (not to mention the presentation of the digital short story) for my teaching-demo next Friday.
Prepare a script for Thursday's Speech Fest's host... oh wait, that's me!!!!
Create my curriculum pacing guide for Monday.
Revise marketing speech for Saturday.
Work on my textbook's chapters 2 and 3, due next Friday.
Answer My Practicum's Learning Episodes 7 and 8.
Review for the upcoming mid-terms.
These are some of the reasons why I keep reminding myself to breathe every other second.
I just received a text from Med-boy asking if I have anything to do this weekend, he wants to meet for coffee.
Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit!
10 comments:
kamown, that should be a breather. go ahead, YJ! :D
Ang laki ng problema mo!
Grace under pressure. :*
ahhh the college stress and life. how i miss it.
hmmm let me gues, you're education major? .... :)
you can do it. :)
nice one..u'll be reaping soon...chaga chaga lng! ^__^
kayang kaya mo lahat yan yj! tayo pang mga bidang kontabida..we can do it! nyahaha
Kaya yan YJ. Ikaw pa! ;)
ay hala. little did we knew about this. pasan na ba ang daigdig? kaya mo yan. if you'll be needing my help, i'm just a text away. =)
go teh! you can do it! alam naman natin you've been through harder, longer and more tight situations. lol as deep as a wishing well!
Post a Comment