went to school around 1:30 pm. couldn't tolerate the heat so i took a cab. got my NSTP midterm grade, it was the same like prelim. Maine and I went to Asia's dorm after class. NJ had gone home to Paranaque ang Cinder was about to leave for Antipolo when we got there. The girls and Graham spent an hour watching hentai on CD's (Graham's baby bro) laptop while i read Graham's FHMs. Every now and then, they'd burst out laughing and I'd get curious so i'd take a peek. It was fun to see how childish my friends could get sometimes. We headed to the nearest barbeque house afterwards.

I fell asleep the moment i hit the bed. I wanted to watch MMK but it was nearly midnight when i woke up. It's already past 3am now. I've been watching WAT's music videos for the last three hours. They're one of my favorite j-pop groups. I don't even know who's cuter.... Wentz or Teppei?
Another day, passed in a blur.....

I fell asleep the moment i hit the bed. I wanted to watch MMK but it was nearly midnight when i woke up. It's already past 3am now. I've been watching WAT's music videos for the last three hours. They're one of my favorite j-pop groups. I don't even know who's cuter.... Wentz or Teppei?
Another day, passed in a blur.....
Happy 7th monthsary TLs.... I love you all guys.....
2 comments:
hayz...^__^ just passing by. wondri'n wat that di mapagpalayang nakaraan is...hehe! i hope u'r happy now. ^__^
happy 7th tls.....
let's all pray for han's mom :(
loveu guys
Post a Comment