
In the corner of Tomas Pinpin and Ongpin, there's this golden cross. We were standing in front of it with Chinese candles (I don't know what they're called eh) in our hands. I didn't really know what to do with them, so I watched him intently and did everything he did. On the same wall where the cross was nailed, I saw a paper that says, Prayer Before You Wish.
We were already walking towards Binondo church when he asked.
"So what did you wish for?"
"Wala. Natupad na yung wish ko. Kaya nagpasalamat lang ako," I answered.
He gave me a teasing smile, "gumaganon?"
Just before we were about to enter the church, he faced me and held my hands. "So ano yung wish mong natupad na?"
"Na makarating dito sa Binondo" I said with all the innocence I could muster.
He wrapped his hands around my waist, pulled me close to him and planted a quick kiss on my forehead.
It was my turn to smile.
*****
How do I know he's right for me? He was the only guy who was able to encourage me to go to church. Yaiy.
16 comments:
weeee kaw na
eeeee kakilig naman ang moments sa binondo :)
ikaw na ang malandi! nyahahaha!
moth to fire...
friend, ano kaya kung kaya ka niya pinapapuntang church kasi gusto niya mag-madre kayo? haha
love is in the air!
Ay hala!
YIHEEEEEE!!!! Congratulations!!!! Hahaha!!!!
hehehe, feels like one inch higher than cloud nine
Nakakainisa naman. Lagi na lang walang excitement kapag nagbabasa ako ng post mo, bilang alam ko na ang mangyayari sa huli. LOL.
Ish kabadingan mo na naman.
like a scene from a movie. galing! :-)
ay pagkalandi ga na re..lol
iba na ba to girl? PARATI NAMAN EH! haha etchos
haha. ikaw na!
Gawrsh, kinilig naman ako.
i always love this post. :D
Post a Comment