Pages

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Lakay....

I thank God.... everytime I remember you.

Philippians 1:3

14 comments:

Jepoy said...

ang ganda ng bagong bahay!!!!!

LoF said...

like the new layout. its very lively

red the mod said...

Congrats sa inyo ni Lakay. All the best! Good to see that you've also made changes to the general milieu of your blog. It is light, optimistic and refreshing.

wanderingcommuter said...

nyahaha. ikaw na ang puno na kulay ang buhay! nayhaha

citybuoy said...

ang sweet! haha

anyway, makikigaya lang ako. i love ur new layout. excited narin ako to try out the new layout designer!

Anonymous said...

ayieeeeeeeeeee!!

Anonymous said...

nice one. napakaganda ng bago mong layout at ansarap sa mata... hehehe!

the geek said...

friend, ikaw na ang reyna ng bahaghari! ;)

glentot said...

Ang bakla nagpalit ng layout matapos makantyawan noong Sabado!!! Bwahahahaha nice one parang nasa langit ka na talaga! Ikaw na talaga yan!

imsonotconio said...

awwwwwwwwwwwwww

Kane said...

"I fell in love, in love with you suddenly
Now there's no place else I could be but here in your arms."

VICTOR said...

Makulay ang buhay sa sinabawang blog. LOL.

Mac Callister said...

kakapanibago, from black to colorful lay out hehe at religious pa ang post!LOL

imsonotconio said...

what does lakay means?

im sori di ko lam