In every relationship, there is that MOMENT. A moment that like the pyramids of Egypt will stand the test of time. Not even the end of the world could make it cease to exist. It will just be there, suspended in time, for all eternity.
We were walking down Pedro Gil to Taft Avenue. One of the many walks i knew we're gona take together. I looked up to him and his towering height just had to make me smile. He looked at me intently, his eyes deep and the blackest I've ever seen. I thought, 'if I ever drowned in his eyes, it will be the sweetest way to die."
We finally reached the intersection. I had to cross the street. So i said my goodbye and gave him a pat on his shoulder. He held my hand and i felt something touching my palm. "What's this?" I wanted to know, looking at the little piece of paper. "It's just a note..." and that boyish grin again.
He turned his back and started to walk. A step, another and then another. He looked back at me. A smile started to form in his lips, slow, grand, remarkable. And right there, his deep black brilliant eyes. Full brows. Captivating smile. It was just a moment. A split second in history. A sight that imprinted itself in my sensibility for all time to come.
*****
I love you baby ostrich boy....
30 comments:
oh, the moment of love i guess.. this is awesome buddy.. Love is all that matter..
koya..ang ganda ng post mo. naala ko tuloy nung nangyari to sa akin. hahaha..parehas na parehas. :D hindi kaya...?
narinig ko ito mula sa isang pelikula at maraming beses ko na itong ni-quote:
"and me, I still believe in paradise. but now at least I know it is not some place you can look for, 'cause it is not where you go. it is how you feel for a moment in your life...and if you find that moment...it lasts forever."
ang sweet naman! hehe
@chicomachine ~ di kaya ano? haha
i have them at least daily....
Anong laman ng note? Nota? Hihi
"And these are the moments
I thank God that I'm alive
And these are the moments
I'll remember all my life
I've got all I've Waited for
And I could not ask for more"
napakanta tuloy ako, haha!
awoooooo. :D
antangkad ng baby mo! haha
btw, hush hush uploaded na ba? ;D
awwwww
ay.
kinilig tumbong ko!
lolz
nang umibig ang bading..
nakakasilaw at nagniningning
parang bulalakaw at bituin
sa kalawakan sa gitna ng dilim
NAKS! he he he
cheeeeeeeezyyyyyy! inspired! aylavet!
hahaha at napost pala dito sa blog.
di naman siya obvious ha.hahaha
Sobrang keso.. :)
I can feel butterflies. Kakakilig naman..
Yj, si Bernie ba yan ha? :)
Hulaan ko nakalagay sa note.
"tae ba ulam mo kanina? 'Yun kasi smell the breath mo eh..."
Inlababo ampots?! Paano na si Paps?! LOL
Seriously, I'm happy for you kasabay ng pagsikat mo bilang artista :-D
nagmomoment c yj, ;)
Wow! Happy for you, Yj! ♥
nai-imagine ko ang eksena in slow motion habang siya ay papalayo at palingon-lingon sa'yo. haylavet! :)
kalandian 101: maglakad sa intersection ahihihi
ay nagmo-moment si yj! hahaha!
i agree with you, there are moments which are permanently etched into memories.
Nakakadala naman ang emosyon m....
Kinikilig ako.. Haha! Kainggit!
parang a moment like this haha
parang old movie lang
i miss the same feeling.
Ugh, can't wait for "my" moment to come. :D
Buti kapa. (:
Awwww.... Cheese overload pero sweet!
Pa add...add din kita!
ay! kinilig ako sa post mo mars. so happy for you. it's so nice to be beautiful and in love no?
sinagot ko na tanong mo tungkol sa Thor Jack. may ginawa akong post: Thor Jack 101.
Post a Comment