My partner and i have been looking at this page and find it to be pretty handy. I would really value almost any help.
Recently, Louisville has emerged as a major center for the health care and health-related sciences sectors. Louisville has been central to enhancements in heart and hand surgery treatment as well as cancer medication. A number of of the very first manufactured cardiovascular transplants were practiced in Louisville. Louisville's blooming downtown medical research grounds includes the brand new $88 million rehab community, and a wellness sciences exploration and commercialization park that, in collaboration with the University of Louisville, has lured nearly Seventy prime researchers and research workers. Louisville is actually also residence to Humana, one particular of the nation's largest health insurance policy organizations.
Louisville is residence to several major businesses and organizations.
15 comments:
Damn! Such cramp-inducing hilarity. Oh YJ, where do you find these things? Too much free time, eh? Hehe.
i feel violated. lol
I had a muffin come out of my oven. HA!!! Brilliant!!!
hahaha panalong video!!!
I know someone who will feel really offended when he sees this. And I don't mean that in irony. LOL.
@ Red... sobrang busy ko nga eh kaya yan nalang ni-post ko hahahaha
@ Line of Flight... I know, i felt like i had been corrupted of my morals hahahaha
@ Manech.. i know... the production, the lines, everything is just brilliant :)
@ Gillboard... kung pwede ko lang i-upload ang music video ko ng Hush Hush directed by Ewik... mababago buhay mo hahahaha
@ Victor... do i know that someone? hahahahaha
Irita! Hahaha!
Ayoko na! Pls lang!
hala si ate.
shit in my pants haha lovely!
haha very funny :) thanks for posting yj :)
hahahaha.. lol talaga ah!
My partner and i have been looking at this page and find it to be pretty handy. I would really value almost any help.
Recently, Louisville has emerged as a major center for the health care and health-related sciences sectors. Louisville has been central to enhancements in heart and hand surgery treatment as well as cancer medication. A number of of the very first manufactured cardiovascular transplants were practiced in Louisville. Louisville's blooming downtown medical research grounds includes the brand new $88 million rehab community, and a wellness sciences exploration and commercialization park that, in collaboration with the University of Louisville, has lured nearly Seventy prime researchers and research workers. Louisville is actually also residence to Humana, one particular of the nation's largest health insurance policy organizations.
Louisville is residence to several major businesses and organizations.
hiya
just signed up and wanted to say hello while I read through the posts
hopefully this is just what im looking for looks like i have a lot to read.
What's up
It is my first time here. I just wanted to say hi!
Post a Comment