Hugsies, Hug kita Sister ng mahigpit!
I don't know the backstory, so this can either be really good or really bad.In any case, I believe it takes sincerity to do that.Whatever it is, I hope everything turns out for the better.
ampangit naman ata pag eyes dilat so wide. hehhe
how is it shameful?
ang emo mo na.
o, diba, emo rin si YJ...
Sometimes I like to kiss with my eyes open. Just to see the look on the other's face when he sees I haven't closed my eyes in rapture. :P
Feel na feel! Pls. Lang!
kape na lang.
masakit pag nakapikit ka. siya, nakadilat.
alam mo ba yung kanta ni Leanne Rimes na Life Goes On?
mas ramdam ang halik pag nakapikit db? sagwa kasi kung dilat kau habang nagkikiss. :3
uu nga, mas pleasant pag napakipit ang mata pag nagkikiss. hehe.
what happened????? nakaidlip ka? nyahahhha! :)
when you lose, don't lose the lesson. -- HH XIV Dalai Lama
^ love it!chikahin ko nalang si dabo for the detaiils. hugs friend!
bitin mo ako..
haha nice!i kiss and close my eyes too!
ok lang yan. ibig sabihin good kisser kaya feel na feel. :)
Post a Comment
19 comments:
Hugsies, Hug kita Sister ng mahigpit!
I don't know the backstory, so this can either be really good or really bad.
In any case, I believe it takes sincerity to do that.
Whatever it is, I hope everything turns out for the better.
ampangit naman ata pag eyes dilat so wide. hehhe
how is it shameful?
ang emo mo na.
o, diba, emo rin si YJ...
Sometimes I like to kiss with my eyes open. Just to see the look on the other's face when he sees I haven't closed my eyes in rapture. :P
Feel na feel! Pls. Lang!
kape na lang.
masakit pag nakapikit ka. siya, nakadilat.
alam mo ba yung kanta ni Leanne Rimes na Life Goes On?
mas ramdam ang halik pag nakapikit db? sagwa kasi kung dilat kau habang nagkikiss. :3
uu nga, mas pleasant pag napakipit ang mata pag nagkikiss. hehe.
what happened????? nakaidlip ka? nyahahhha! :)
when you lose, don't lose the lesson. -- HH XIV Dalai Lama
^ love it!
chikahin ko nalang si dabo for the detaiils. hugs friend!
bitin mo ako..
haha nice!
i kiss and close my eyes too!
ok lang yan. ibig sabihin good kisser kaya feel na feel. :)
Post a Comment