Pages

Monday, August 10, 2009

Duke is mine!!!!


I woke up yesterday feeling all better. No more fever, just a slight headache. But it was nothing that a long cold shower can't get rid of. I met Scheez and Herbs in Greenbelt and we watched G.I. Joe. So far, it’s the best movie I’ve seen since the year started. And no, not because I’ve been in love with Channing for like forever. Because it’s REALLY REALLY good. It’s like X-men meets Batman Begins meets Transformers meets Ironman. Pretty awesome huh! Okay did any of you see Channing in that part when he started stripping off his G.I Joe suit/gear whatever, then he stepped under the shower naked, and started playing with his dick. NO? Really? Okay, I was probably hallucinating…. Now I’m sad. :(


My G.I Joe....





daddy Tristan ha.... kay Snake Eyes ka nalang ha.... pleaseeeeeeeeeeee.....

13 comments:

Tristan Tan said...

Hahaha hindi pa man ako nakakareact, meron nang pakiusap?!? Napatawa naman daw ako ke-aga aga. :) Sige sasabihan ko sya paggising... sige neng, magluluto pa ko ng breakfast namin. Bwahahaha.

glentot said...

Bwahaha oo nagandahan din ako sa movie na ito mas nagustuhan ko ito keysa sa Transformers kasi kahit papano may story naman...

Anonymous said...

asteeg nga raw ang GI Joe.

i really have to watch it. :p

Zai said...

hehe hindi ko pa napanuod ang g.i joe. sana mapanuod ko din ang sexy part ni channing! sana mag hallucinate din ako! :)

wanderingcommuter said...

nyahahaha! basta akin ang catsuit ni anna!

Yj said...

@ Tristan... ambisyosa hahahaha heleeeeeer hindi nga ako pumasok sa skul dahil dinalaw niya ako dito... blep.... hihihihi

@ Glentot... kelan tayo labas nina Kepz? sportsfest na namin... bonggang bonggang boylets toh hahahaha

@ Flamindevil.... go watch it... it will make your flames bigger hahahaha

@ Zai... asahan mo yan the entire movie... makikita mong hubot hubad si Channing hahahaha

@ Ewik.... ayaw mo sa suit ni Cobra? hahahaha

the geek said...

TATUM! TATUM! TATUM!

The Lady in Green Ruffles said...

hehe..ok ah

KRIS JASPER said...

Gonna watch it later... Thanks to this post, At first I wasnt really in the mood to watch it coz I thought the trailer was boring but now Im looking forward to watching it.

Hari ng sablay said...

di ko pa napanuod to sana maextend,hehe

Jepoy said...

Ayos nga ang GI joe at ang Kulet mo Yj ibang level ka! :-D

sunny said...

hehehe! iv seen this movie last week, ayus nga...looking forward for part 2...hehehe, nakikiraan lang dito...

ACRYLIQUE said...

Haha. Sino kayang pipiliin ko? Pag-aari nyo na sila. Pati catsuit ni Anna may nag-mamay ari na! haha